Sunday, February 10, 2008

I'm so sick of the flu

It absolutely annoys me that something that I can't even see is able to make me this sick. I don't know exactly who gave it to me, but I started feeling bad last Sunday and went down for the count quickly. I've been able to go back to work and function, but I've got this cough that won't go away. Yesterday, I thought I was going to cough a lung out.

I never thought I'd miss the days were I could work out. I've got the lung power of a gnat and run out of breath just talking.

Prior to getting sick, I had finished the draft for another picture book. It's something we did as kids and I had actually forgotten all about it until something in a cartoon reminded me.

I'm also focusing on my 1st chapter of my YA that I'm going to submit to the SCBWI WIP grant program. I finished the draft of the synopsis, but still need to make it pop.


Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: