Sunday, April 6, 2008

I Bought a Mini-Van

My old car was starting to give me issues and the adage of "I don't have a car payment" wasn't exactly true when you count up the dollars I was spending on repairs. I had this gut feeling that I was getting close to having to do some major repairs, so I traded it in for a Toyota Sienna.

I did alot of research on Consumer Reports regarding safety and reliability and the Sienna kept rising to the top. I bought a slighly used one so I wouldn't have to pay the new minivan price.

I'll have to tighten my budget so I just listed a bunch of stuff on EBay and Amazon. There are 2 events I want to go to and I'm going to have to raise the money if I want to attend. I have so much stuff that I've been meaning to sell, so I'm getting off the pot and getting them listed.

Sell, Sell, Sell!

No comments: