Sunday, November 4, 2007

Cynthea Liu.com

If you have not been out to her site, you must navigate there immediately. I found her site through the SCBWI discussion boards and am now a regular fan. She's got an incredible amount of rich content for a new writer. The best part is when she periodically offers free critiques in the forms of contests.

In late Oct., she offered the Academy Award of all contests, the opportunity to get your writing in front of a literary agent from Andrea Brown Literary Agency. Those of you in the children's writing genre know that this agency is one that you would love to have represent you.

She announces the finalists tomorrow and even did a random drawing for a free critique so everyone had a chance.

I submitted 25 pages of a middle grade novel that I'm re-working. If I remember correctly, she received over 200 entries.

Take a look around her site and see what you think.

1 comment:

cynthea said...

Hi Susan, sorry I am so late in seeing this! But thank you for letting people know about the site. I hope to see your work in the next free-tique contest (I hope to post details soon)

Have a terrific day!
Cynthea