Thursday, January 20, 2011

New Year's Resolution to Be a Better Blogger

It seems like I have so much to say and I think of a ton of things I want to blog about but then something happens and I don't write.

So it's a promise to myself to be a better blogger because I really do enjoy it.

It's way too easy to let life get in the way and use it as an excuse to procrastinate. There's never enough time to write, to get fit, to do household chores, on and on. So one of my goals for 2011 is to be able to find time for the things that I'm passionate about and just stick to those.

My 3, which don't include spending time with my child because that's a given, are 1) Finish current WIP which is another YA mystery, 2) Continue on my Weight Watcher path because I love it and the results I'm seeing, and 3) be a terrific regional advisor to my SCBWI chapter.

They all make me happy and as fellow moms know, we never put ourselves on the list but I think a happy mom is a better mom.

No comments: