Friday, July 18, 2008

SCBWI-NY & Thrillerfest 2009

I'm planning to do two things I've never done. 1)Attend the one of the SCBWI annual event. I plan on going to New York. I'm really excited. I know it's a fair bit away, but I'm a planner so it works for me. I hope the weather cooperates in Feb. 2)I'm also making plans to attend Thrillerfest 2009 in NY in July 2009. I've decided to be true to my writer self and write thrillers. My YA WIP is a thriller and it makes me happy. I'm hoping some of my critique partners will be able to go to either one or both.

I haven't been to a writer's conference in over a year. Our choices have been limited here in Central Ohio, but that will change. I am planning on going to the Central Ohio Fiction Writer's conference in Columbus in Sept. I'm ready to learn, learn, learn.

No comments: